- Stylish, compact, lightweight design
- Send emergency alerts at the touch of a button
- No contracts & no monitoring fees (professional response upgrade available)
- Make and take calls via speakerphone over the Telstra 4G network
- Ready to use straight from the box
- Includes sophisticated GPS technology including fall detection
- Wear it in the shower or during exercise
- Comes with all accessories including lanyard and belt clip
Trusted by over 5000 Australian homes and Australia’s leading senior housing operators, Eevi gives you the peace of mind that you’re connected to both your family and a community, dedicated to being there when you need them most. One push when you need it, and your pendant will call your closest contacts with the ability to talk with them completely hands free. A map to your location will automatically be sent so that help is immediately on hand, giving you the proper care you need. Eevi even uses smart technology to detect if you’ve had a fall and is robust enough to wear during exercise and even in the shower.
Eevi comes with the option of accessing our exclusive 24×7 call monitoring centre, where at any time of day or night your call will be answered within 60 seconds by professional operators with the ability to access a special high priority connection to emergency services 000, giving faster ambulance dispatch if you require rapid medical care.
Setting up Eevi is an easy process —simply enter your details and those of your key contacts at our secure website, with the freedom to change them at any time. Our product is backed by our Australian-based team of engineers who develop and monitor our systems using the high quality Telstra 4G network and local support, providing the proper care and reliability you need, created especially for Australia.
Eevi is your partner in life, working with you and your family to provide the proper care you deserve.